Friday, February 12, 2010

Christmas at Pangandaran (2009)

| |

Like most tropical dweller, i always wanted to have a snowy Christmas and doesn't really enjoy too much sun. But instead of snowy, i enjoyed a sunny (but strangely cloudy) Christmas.

I went to Pangandaran with my family, a beautiful beach in southern West Java.
This beach is one of my favorite for it's quite clean
(trash is an issue here in Indonesia), coral free beach , fine sand, tosca-colored water on sunny days and big waves :). It's really nice to just sit in the water, and let the waves breaks at your back.

My body got really tanned from this holiday (2 - 3 shade darker, i think T_T), but not my face.
I wore a broad spectrum sunscreen on my face (thanks to Paula Begoun) :)

Back to my photos, because we had strange weather there, cloudy but sunny, so I made all my photos to B/W.



That's my sister



A life guard doing his job



Really love how the waves roll in and breaks to foam



The kind of shot everybody and their neighbors took at Pangandaran :)



Local fisherman



Picking some souvenir for our friends back in Jakarta



Choosing fresh seafood for our dinner, yum...



The cooks in actions






0 comments:

top

Post a Comment