Sunday, March 28, 2010

jakarta race against cancer 2009

| |


I joined Jakarta Race Against Cancer 5kms marathon, late October 2009.
It was a charity event to raise cancer research fund.

And here's some pics that i snapped during the run.
I wasn't really running, obviously LOL.

Participant write down their notes to encourage people with cancer



My favorite pic



Statue of our national hero, General Sudirman at Sudirman Street



"If you can't be a fast running (i wondered if they meant runner), be a happy one."
I am indeed a happy runner =D


Trans jakarta stop, our latest mass transportation.



One thing that i'm waiting in this marathon (this is my second time running), an Adidas branded banana


See.. "impossible is nothing"


"i run because..."



Lastly, one of my brand new 7 cms stilletto.
I don't walk well in these heels, though. But they are lovely.



1 comment:

  1. The banana photo is very interesting mooskie..
    btw when did u run? hahaha:))

    ReplyDelete